Summer of code idea: make tiny game demos to expose problems in Wine

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Tue Feb 23 07:29:30 CST 2010

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010, Dan Kegel wrote:

> I've just added
> Current text:
> "Big games are hard to debug.
> Small demo games show interesting problems in Wine (see e.g.
> )
> There are lots of tools (see ) that
> make developing tiny games easy
> Let's try making the smallest possible demo games that show problems
> in Wine, and file bugs for what we find (along with the source for the
> games/demos)."

This does not seem related to Wine to me, except in a very round-about
way. IMHO a better way would be to improve the conformance tests as
running them is already automated and they are even clearer about what
is being tested.

Francois Gouget <fgouget at>