Summer of code idea: make tiny game demos to expose problems in Wine

Dan Kegel dank at
Tue Feb 23 09:05:13 CST 2010

2010/2/23 Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes <alex at>:
> Maybe someone can work on implementing dxdiag.exe in Wine? We could add some
> extra tests compared to the Windows versions, and the small games could be a
> part of that.

Yeah, I've updated my proposal to mention that possibility, and to
refer to
which talks about reviving the improved dxdiag.  (Although I've been told since
that AJ frowns on people reviving other people's dead code?)
- Dan