LinuxTag Berlin - call for projects

Kai Blin kai.blin at
Thu Feb 25 06:43:14 CST 2010

On Thursday 25 February 2010 12:12:41 Jan Gerrit Möltgen wrote:

Hi Jan,

> I'm not sure, if this is the right place for my question, but I thought
> it's better than the user-list. The LinuxTag in Berlin makes a call for
> projects ( ) and in my
> oppinion Wine should be represented there. Has somebody already submitted
> an application? If yes, I would like to support, otherwise I'd like to
> submit an application and would be happy about every helping hand.

I don't think anybody has applied yet, at least I don't remember seeing any
announcement on this mailing list. I've added Uwe Bonnes to the CC list, I
know he used to man the Wine booth at LinuxTag back when it was in Karlsruhe.

I'm afraid I won't have time to help out myself, but it currently looks like
I'll be spending my vacation time this year travelling to a couple of
conferences, so I won't have time left to go to LinuxTag. The downside of not
having a job working on open source. ;)

Kai Blin
WorldForge developer
Wine developer