shell32: Initialize the APPBARDATA struct to avoid use of uninitialized memory in SHAppBarMessage.

Paul Vriens at
Tue Jan 5 01:53:45 CST 2010

On 01/05/2010 02:47 AM, James Hawkins wrote:
> ---
>   dlls/shell32/tests/appbar.c |    3 +++
>   1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

Hi James,

Both Vincent and I tried something along those lines but AJ's response was:

"That's just hiding the problem, an app can pass the same structure."

"We need to define a platform-independent struct for marshalling that
data across processes anyway, we can't blindly send the structure."

Vincent also mentioned