Version test crashing

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at
Tue Jan 5 04:54:00 CST 2010

Since a few days my nightly cxtest runs show crashes in the version:info test:
(Ubuntu 8.10, 64 bit build) has more results, for this wine build I am seeing 3 more timeouts(most likely because the crash error message wasn't ack'ed, so the process didn't exit). I don't know when this started, but I think it was somewhen mid-december. If needed I can run a regression test.

The test runs in a clean wine prefix - my modified cxtest script cleans everything up, runs winetest, cleans up again, then runs a bunch of games and writes down the performance.