Wine FIXME Report 2009 Aug - Dec

Reece Dunn msclrhd at
Tue Jan 5 18:02:04 CST 2010

2010/1/5 Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani at>:

>  2040  |  36   | ntdll:RtlNtStatusToDosErrorNoTeb no mapping for c0000109

0xc0000109 is NT_STATUS_MESSAGE_NOT_FOUND according to

Interestingly, in dlls/ntdll/tests/error.c, there is already an entry
for STATUS_MESSAGE_NOT_FOUND, so I am not sure where this fixme is
originating (older version of wine?):
 511     cmp(STATUS_MESSAGE_NOT_FOUND,                ERROR_MR_MID_NOT_FOUND);

>   877  | 209   | shell:DllCanUnloadNow stub

DllCanUnloadNow is a hint to the operating system to know if it can
free the library, unloading it from memory. It is fine for this to
always return S_FALSE (i.e. never unload) -- I believe there was
discussion around this for mshtml, shdocvw or similar DLL.