[2/4] avifil32/tests: Initial-test-data-and-simple-test-for-avifil32-depends

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 10 16:21:04 CST 2010

Julius Schwartzenberg wrote:
> These are resents of last week which are cleaned up more and with
> Detlef's patch on which they depend in front.
>
> While looking at avifile, I noticed some strange behaviour. Because
> some fixes may seem strange, I felt a test suite was really necessary
> to show that this is really what's happening on Windows. All the tests
> pass on both Windows 98 and Windows XP.

C++ type comments are not allowed.

Please mark second and subsequent submissions with [Try #]  in the
message header.  It keeps us from guessing which submission is the latest.

There is no requirement to submit subsequent parts of a patchset if
there are no changes to them if changes in prior sections do not affect
the code in them.

James McKenzie