Patch: bug 19355, Wine web site, link to the previous version announcement in section "changes since"

Vincent Cadet v_cadet at
Tue Jan 12 05:21:33 CST 2010

Hi peoople.

A couple of months ago, I submitted a patch I wrote to add a backlink to the previous version in WineHQ announcement page. As it has still no been applied I am sending it again here. It actually adds a few (6) lines of PHP code to the web site's template, include/plugins/announce.php .

I ahve also submitted this patch into WineHQ bugzilla ( ). May I ask for comments about this patch?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Vince C.