Patch: bug 19355, Wine web site, link to the previous version announcement in section "changes since"

André Hentschel nerv at dawncrow.de
Wed Jan 13 10:42:56 CST 2010

Vincent Cadet schrieb:
>> De: André Hentschel <nerv at dawncrow.de>
>> Objet: Re: Patch: bug 19355, Wine web site, link to the previous version announcement in section "changes since"
>> À: "Vincent Cadet" <v_cadet at yahoo.fr>, "Wine Devel" <wine-devel at winehq.org>
>
>> only possible problem i spotted is, that the patch is not
>> in "git diff" format (or git format-patch)
>
> ?
>
> I used diff -Nau indeed. How can I convert it into a git diff format?
>
> Vincent

get the source of the website per git (i guess you did that?) and change the file, then do "git diff" or even better "git commit -a -m "changelog blabla" and then "git format-patch --keep-subject -o out origin"
see also the wiki page for that http://wiki.winehq.org/GitWine

--

Best Regards, André Hentschel