[6/10] winemapi: Add MAPIInitialize implementation.

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Tue Jan 19 09:08:30 CST 2010

On 18/01/2010 08:46, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
>> This seemed to be the easiest and most trivial way to allow
>> MAPIInitialize to succeed in the tests, which will be added in the
>> next several patches.
> That doesn't seem right. The tests should be able to work without an
> extended provider.

Indeed, unless we're actually going to implement some Extended MAPI
functions in winemapi, we shouldn't really be adding MAPIInitialize -
particularly as mapi32 will ignore winemapi for Extended MAPI purposes
unless it's actually registered in the Clients section of the registry
as an Extended MAPI provider.

Owen Rudge