example code appending files with w32api broken?

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 19 17:12:03 CST 2010

--- On Tue, 19/1/10, Uwe Bonnes <bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

> Register with the winetestbot, upload your test exe and
> compare the test
> output

Thanks for the pointer. I'll bear that in mind. ATM I have a patch for one bug which does not work, possibly because it uncovers another bug in wine - I can verify the latter by trying out the stand-alone version of the patch on a genuine windows. So I'll possibly try a genuine windows, and if it works out, file a 2nd bug, make the first one depending on the 2nd and attach my patch to the first.
I'll just need to find a time to reboot to windows...