example code appending files with w32api broken?

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 20 22:19:15 CST 2010

--- On Wed, 20/1/10, Uwe Bonnes <bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

> Dear Hin-Tak,
>
> try to write test for the test suite. And for trying
> genuine windows, use
> the winetsetbot. No need to reboot.
>
> Test in the test suite fingerpoint at errors and help to
> not introduce
> regressions.

Hmm, I can see how winetsetbot might be useful - I have two questions:

- how does one work with binaries which needs specific input fies? one of the wine bugs is about not being able to append to a file with some specific sequence of API, which works on windows; I guess one way to do it is to create such files within the test binary, before the actual test, but that introduces a lot more variable...

- the other bug is cmd's built-in - does winetestbot support running *.bat ?

Thanks for the good work (although I haven't made use of it yet; just started reading up on it).

Hin-Tak