[user32/tests] Don't crash on Win9x/WinMe

Peter Dons Tychsen donpedro.list at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 09:48:11 CST 2010

>> But maybe not with a window that's in the process (or already) of being
destroyed (in the callback).

OK, but in the the first run of the "loop" we are not in the process of
destroying the window, as DestroyWindow has not been called yet. Am i
missing something? Are there other things that cause the window to destroy?

>>Yes, I'm a 100% sure it's this call. I commented several pieces of code to
get to this conclusion.
And you are also sure this happens the first time the API is called, and not
the second time (because of the loop)?

/p