Fix use of uninitialized variable in dlls/advapi32/tests/eventlog.c

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 04:44:00 CST 2010

On 01/25/2010 12:21 PM, Vladimir Pankratov wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> Fix use of uninitialized variable in dlls/advapi32/tests/eventlog.c
>
> changed files:
> dlls/advapi32/tests/eventlog.c
>
> Thanks.

This is the same patch as you've sent a month ago.

This doesn't happen on a clean .wine as there we would never reach this
test.

The fix should be in the implementation, as initializing 'needed' would
only hide the problem. What I'm saying is that an app doesn't need to
initialize 'needed' before calling ReadEventLogA.

--
Cheers,

Paul.