Student Interested in Google Summer of Code 2010

Ricardo Filipe ricardojdfilipe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 13:34:29 CST 2010

hi arjun,
it's good to see your interest :)

tony has been searching for someone to integrate his gsoc work, see:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2010-January/081160.html

maybe you are that guy? ;) it would serve as an introduction to the
d3d environment at least. maybe too much idk.

if you have questions you can hang around #winehackers , we are there alot.