GSoC D3DX9 work

Loïc Hoguin essen at dev-extend.eu
Wed Jan 27 13:47:54 CST 2010

On 01/22/2010 03:48 PM, Tony Wasserka wrote:
> [...]
> As for the affected bug reports, just search for the "d3dx" or
> "createtexture" terms on bugzilla ;) No non-DX-SDK apps are really
> dependant on the mesh stuff AFAIK, only few on the font stuff (e.g. the
> Dolphin emulator), so there aren't really any bug reports for them. -
> generally there aren't that many bugs, since most d3dx9 code just wasn't
> implemented, yet... There are numerous games though which don't run with
> our d3dx9 implementation, since they often require the texture loading
> functions.

Hello,

Well I'm mostly interested in the texture code, but I probably shouldn't
begin with that. So I'll take the font code. It's not really a critical
part so I can take my time doing it and learning wine development
without conflicts with my normal schedule. Then if the texture code is
still in limbo I'll be glad to do it.

I'll try to talk to you on IRC sometimes next week, although I probably
won't start working on it until the week after. What timezone/hour are
you generally available?

Greetings.

--
Loïc Hoguin