winefixme/wineoops (Was: Re: relay log problem)

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Thu Jan 28 17:52:36 CST 2010

On 01/29/2010 12:23 AM, Nikolay Sivov wrote:
> On 1/29/2010 02:21, Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
>> For the winefixme collector i have the luxury to be able to ignore the
>> mangled output lines; not so much for the wineoops crash collector.
>>
> Btw, are they ready and hosted somewhere already?
winefixme is "production":
- The first report "Wine FIXME Report 2009 Aug - Dec" was sent to
wine-devel (see
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2010-January/080965.html). I
have done some improvements to the winefixme collector and DB but I
still need to wrap those up and restate that report; not that it would
matter much but to serve as a baseline for the next report.
- The second report for 2010 January is due next week.
- The data (the sqlite DB, the report itself and the SQL used to
generate the report) are public on
http://people.redhat.com/mstefani/winefixme/reports/
- The code is in git but I didn't focus on making it publishable nor
where to publish it (it will probably end in the Wine project on sf.net
now that they support git).

wineoops is still in demo quality code state and my presentation at the
last WineConf is the only public available info about it. After the
January issue of the winefixme report I'll focus again (if time permits)
on wineoops.

bye
	michael