[2/2] kernel32: Fix GetVolumeNameForVolumeMountPointW to match

Charles Davis cdavis at mymail.mines.edu
Thu Jan 28 17:54:13 CST 2010

srrose wrote:
> What does this mean? Iim using a USB 2.0 Flash Drive and a LAUNCHU3.EXE
> file says it is linked to a missing export.  It then says
> KERNEL32.DLL:GetVolumeMountPointW.
>     Can you help me?  Thank you!!
Yes... but you're on the wrong list. User questions need to go to
wine-users. And another thing: don't hijack other people's threads.
That's considered bad netiquette.

By the way, when an export is missing from a DLL, that's a bug. File one
at http://bugs.winehq.org . (Be sure to follow the guidelines!) Now if
you're interested in fixing that bug... well, that's another story
entirely. We welcome new developers; we really need the help.

Chip