Winehq donation and DATA COMPRESSION

Gerold Jens Wucherpfennig gjwucherpfennig at
Sat Jan 30 07:58:21 CST 2010

Hi, I've donated some bucks to winehq by PayPal and want to spend more...
Can I decide for which things will be spend?
When donating money, how much of it will go to PayPal?
Is there a better way than using PayPal (by the donate link of the
winehq front-page)?

BTW I've done some cabinet.dll stuff some years ago.
Can anybody give me a hint to some easy-to-understand data compression
I want to complete the cabinet.dll archive creation compression,
if I get the required knowledge. It's so difficult... :-(

Thanks and Bye,