Winehq donation and DATA COMPRESSION

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 11:31:02 CST 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 9:58 PM, Gerold Jens Wucherpfennig <
gjwucherpfennig at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi, I've donated some bucks to winehq by PayPal and want to spend more...

:)

> Can I decide for which things will be spend?

The money goes to support future Wine Conference expenses. In the
past money has been given to developers to help cover their transportation
and lodging. And  toward the end of  the conference their has always been a
group meal with lots of beer. :)

 When donating money, how much of it will go to PayPal?

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside

Is there a better way than using PayPal (by the donate link of the winehq
> front-page)?

Paypal is the easiest way, but I'm sure if you mailed a certified cheque or
money order to Jeremy
it wouldn't be rejected :)

Cheers,
Tom