Changing sizes of templates in comdlg32

Gustavo gugamilare at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 12:35:10 CDT 2010

Ok, Paul, I understand. Out of curiosity, is that for compatibility
with older versions of Windows? I've never seen this problem with
Windows, it seems to have plenty space for the long texts that comes
with the Portuguese version, even 3.11.

Well, that doesn't matter, I think I can fix it without messing too
much. The only big problem is with the group "Direction" in the "Find"
and "Replace" dialogs. The words "up" and "down" are too small. I
might have to leave that in English.

Gustavo.