Yagmark and localized Windows

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Jul 5 04:25:00 CDT 2010

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010, Austin English wrote:
[...]
> The proper way to do it with AutoHotKey is either to use the button
> ID, if available,

At that point we're not trying to click on a button but waiting for a
window.

> or define the resource name for each language. Most
> of the time button ID's are available and work well. There was a bug
> for some of them being different in windows and wine that AJ recently
> fixed.

I fixed the problem by replacing 'winwait, Save' with 'winwait,
ahk_class #32770'. Based on my reading it appears to be an acceptable
solution if we assume that the 'Save As' dialog will be the only dialog
open at that point in the script.

The problem is it does not work in Wine. In Wine the class of
3DMark2000's 'Save As' dialog is #32769 which corresponds to a desktop
window!

I also checked notepad's 'Save As' dialog and this one does have a class
of #32770.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms633574%28VS.85%29.aspx

                  Hiroshima '45 - Czernobyl '86 - Windows '95