xinput1_3: Quiet a noisy fixme

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at
Mon Jul 5 14:38:19 CDT 2010

Yeah, this is the correct fix for this horribly broken API (did quite
a bit of xinput hacking recently). There is no call to query what
joysticks are available since the API was designed to allow you to
plug in a joystick while you are playing a game. Games just use
XInputGetState (which retrieves the state of axis/buttons) all the
time to poll whether a user plugged in a joystick.

We might want to have something similar in XInputGetKeystroke /
XInputGetCapabilities later on if games still use them (not all calls
are exported in all xinput versions).