back from Russia... learning d3dx9

Misha Koshelev misha680 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 20:46:39 CDT 2010

Thank you for the well wishes James and Dan. Will def keep the test bot in
mind. Turns out I could not get a recent enough version of DirectX installed
on 98 anyhow... ie one with d3dx9_36.

Looks like for now I will be creating a fork on github but certainly hope to
be able to send out patches soon once code freeze is done.

Oh and happy fourth belatedly!

Misha

On Jul 5, 2010 6:53 PM, "James McKenzie" <jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net> wrote:

Misha Koshelev wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> Just wanted to let y'all know you seem to have great progress ...
A bunch of us are.  I hope it is soon.  There are some regressions that are
very, very old that I would like to see gone as well.

> Misha
>
> p.s. As was the case when I previously worked on wine, I am setting up a
> copy of Wi...
Don't forget that the testbot is there as well.  It has proven very useful
this long weekend here in the United States (we declared our Independence
from England 234 years ago.

Also, it is good to read that you had a pleasant journey and are back to
work with Wine.