sane.ds: Change "ns" to "ms" in resource files

Steve Brown sbrown7 at
Wed Jul 7 09:30:02 CDT 2010

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010, Ken Sharp wrote:

> On 7/7/2010 10:30 AM, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
>> Ken Sharp<kennybobs at>  writes:
>>> Apparently the English resource file should show "ms" (microseconds)
>>> instead of "ns".  This error has been copied too all the .rc files.
>> "ms" doesn't mean microseconds.
> What does it mean?  I couldn't find a definition.

Usually, ms is the abbreviation for milliseconds.  In an ASCII world,
where there isn't a proper Greek_mu character, microseconds gets
abbreviated as "us" since a lower-case_u looks like a mu without

Steve Brown
sbrown7 at