kernel32 translation

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 12:09:43 CDT 2010

On 07/07/2010 06:25 PM, Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
>> If Portuguese(Brazil) needs a separate winerr file that would also means
>> we need to change winerr_ptg.mc to show 0x816, not?
> Well we can change it but there is no need. Hmmm...
> I wonder if we can put part of the messages in a SUBLANG_NEUTRAL
> Portuguese file and have only the messages that differ in separate files.

It's already in a neutral file. Both sublanguages show that they
inherited kernel32 (MESSAGE #1) from "Portuguese (Neutral)"

I'm curious what the benefit would be of having 3 files in the end
instead of 2. It will also be a maintenance nightmare, not?

When we will have po files after 1.2 I guess that will also take care of
the winerr stuff and we'll end up with an explicit sublanguage file
anyway, I guess.

--
Cheers,

Paul.