Request: please add your expertise to the release announcement!

Scott Ritchie scott at
Sun Jul 11 23:28:25 CDT 2010

Alexandre has said -rc7 is likely to be the last rc before release,
which means we're quickly running out of time to get a good release

Please add whatever you think might be interesting to the wiki page.
It's ok if it's not a complete sentence at this point, I can clean that
stuff up myself -- what the page really needs is content.

In particular, we need examples of new platinum-quality apps and new
neat technical features you're proud of.

Scott Ritchie