shlwapi/tests: Fix GLE for SHFormatDateTimeA

testbot at testbot.winehq.org testbot at testbot.winehq.org
Mon Jul 12 19:16:06 CDT 2010

Hi,

While running your changed tests on Windows, I think I found new failures.
Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might be
wrong, but could you please double-check?
Full results can be found at
http://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=3297

Your paranoid android.

=== W2KPROSP4 (32 bit ordinal) ===
ordinal.c:593: Test failed: GetShellSecurityDescriptor should fail
ordinal.c:616: Test failed: returned value is not valid SD
No test summary line found

=== W7PRO (32 bit ordinal) ===
ordinal.c:1766: Test failed: got 26
ordinal.c:1816: Test failed: got 26
ordinal.c:1824: Test failed: got 26
ordinal.c:1832: Test failed: got 37, length 38
ordinal.c:1843: Test failed: got 40

=== W7PROX64 (32 bit ordinal) ===
ordinal.c:1760: Test failed: got 9
ordinal.c:1781: Test failed: got 6
ordinal.c:1794: Test failed: got 9
ordinal.c:1802: Test failed: got 9
ordinal.c:1832: Test failed: got 32, length 33
ordinal.c:1843: Test failed: got 35
ordinal.c:1854: Test failed: got 19
ordinal.c:1865: Test failed: got 22