dlls/ntdll/file.c: Use FIXME_ONCE for quieter reports.

Sven Baars sven.wine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 14:57:14 CDT 2010

Michael Stefaniuc wrote:
> Hello Max,
>
> are you replacing all FIXME with FIXME_ONCE? While I do agree that we
> need the _ONCE variant changing all FIXME is not useful.
>
> bye
>     michael
>
> On 07/14/2010 09:02 PM, Max TenEyck Woodbury wrote:
>> ---
>>   1 files changed, 18 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

Also, the patch that you sent earlier, that implements FIXME_ONCE has
been deferred until after wine 1.2, which means you have to send it
again after wine 1.2 has been released. The same counts for every patch
you have sent today (because they depend on yesterday's patch), so you
might want to wait until after the release before sending any more patches.

Sven

P.S. You can see that it has been deferred here:
http://source.winehq.org/patches/