Please remove / block user from bugzilla

Gert van den Berg wine-devel at
Thu Jul 15 10:08:30 CDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 16:23, James Mckenzie
<jjmckenzie51 at> wrote:
> Rosanne and you have a good point, but I would restrict it the limit to four lines.  You should be able to describe a valid bug in that space.  Anything more, and it becomes an attachement.

4 lines is horribly short... Especially for posting instructions to
reproduce problems, an overview of your system configuration, etc...

If bugzilla supports word-based filtering, looking for words commonly
present in logs and not present in most posts ("fixme:"?) to try and
prevent users from posting logs as comments... (Quoting parts of a log
might be useful at times?)