Please remove / block user from bugzilla

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Thu Jul 15 20:56:43 CDT 2010

James Mckenzie <jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net> wrote:

> On that vein of thought, why don't we have a code standard page?  I've been
> asking this question and maybe this should be my next area of concern after
> the release of Wine 1.2 and the reinput of my patches.  This way, I can use
> my 'years of expertise' and what I've learned about this project as far as
> coding practices.  I don't want to wait on AJ to do this.

This doesn't belong to you since you don't send patches anyway and just doing
advices as Henri pointed out despite claming "years of expertise", but people
who do can always follow basic rule from http://wiki.winehq.org/SubmittingPatches:
"Try to imitate wine-patches style" which also can be used for coding style.

--
Dmitry.