Please remove / block user from bugzilla

Henri Verbeet hverbeet at
Fri Jul 16 09:08:40 CDT 2010

On 16 July 2010 15:50, Dan Kegel <dank at> wrote:
> So it boils down to disagreements about two things:
> - mentioning a bug number when posting a patch
> - turning spammy FIXMEs into oneshots
No, you're mistaking specific instances for the larger issue there.
What it boils down to is giving bad advice from a perceived position
of authority. Please don't make me search through the archives to find
every single specific instance.

> These both seem like things reasonable developers could disagree about.
> (Indeed, Roderick recently posted a patch with a bug number in the subject line,
> )
> How do frequent wine committers, and especially Alexandre, feel about
> these two issues?
I'd say Alexandre's opinion is pretty clear, as always: