Octavian Voicu octavian.voicu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 11:14:26 CDT 2010

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 6:43 PM, GOUJON Alexandre <ale.goujon at gmail.com> wrote:
> What I want is to add a comment to some patch before the
> for instance.
>
> Any idea how to do that ?

Just do `git format-patch' with proper parameters and this will result
in a series of files, one for each patch in the series.

Then edit each file and add the comments you want just before the
"---" line. Make sure you leave at least one blank line after the
headers.

Then you do `git imap-send *.patch' or something like that. There
might be an easier way though, but doing it like this lets you review
exactly what you are sending before you send it, so I find it pretty
convenient.

Octavian