ddraw: Allow creating back buffer for pre-DirectX 7 interfaces.

Oldřich Jedlička oldium.pro at seznam.cz
Mon Jul 19 14:13:08 CDT 2010

Hi Henri,

On Monday 19 July 2010 20:07:08 Henri Verbeet wrote:
> 2010/7/19 Oldřich Jedlička <oldium.pro at seznam.cz>:
> > This fixes bug #9008.
>
> Please provide a more descriptive log message, and consider writing a
> test. I'm also pretty sure this will conflict with
> http://source.winehq.org/patches/data/63676.

I will enhance the log message, no problem here. Should I consider the
referenced patch as being applied (so that I should base my patch on it)?

The tests will be a problem, because I don't have the Windows machine as a
reference. Also `make test` fails on DirectX tests for me because of r600
driver bug...

When I write CreateSurface tests (for various interfaces), is there a way for
me to run the tests on Windows? I have a Windows XP machine at work.

Thanks,
Oldrich.