[6/6] shlwapi/tests: Correct the prototype of the StrRetToBSTR function pointer.

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 04:32:19 CDT 2010

On 07/20/2010 06:14 AM, Andrew Nguyen wrote:
> ---
>   dlls/shlwapi/tests/string.c |    2 +-
>   1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

This patchset introduces crashes in these tests on W2K, XP and W2K3:

Further than that it seems that none of the test are run on several
platforms now.

If I look at my Win98 box I get "The xx.exe file is linked to missing
export SHELL32.DLL:StrChrA"

and on some Vista+ boxes (not on my Vista for example):

Could you have a look? Notice the mentioning of SHELL32 in those errors.