[1/5] shdocvw: Add menu bar to Internet Explorer (try2)

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 14:41:14 CDT 2010

2010/7/21 Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes <alex at thehandofagony.com>:
> This series adds a menu bar and Open URL dialog box to Wine's IE.
>
> try2:
> - Fix errors pointed out by Jacek
> - Don't use  ExecWB() until we can be sure it uses CGID_MSHTML
> Alexander N. Sørnes

You should merge the "New" and "Window" in a single menu entry (New window)
A submenu with only one entry is not useful IMHO. It increases for no
reason the # of clicks/key typed.

Besides, it can make translation a bit more difficult (in some
languages, the adjective is written differently according to the
"gender" of the noun)

Frédéric