imm32: Set size of OSVERSIONINFOA before calling GetVersionExA

Andrew Nguyen arethusa26 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 13:00:34 CDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Matt 'Murph' Finnicum
<mattfinn at gmail.com> wrote:
> This was causing console spam when I played Starcraft 2 (since
> dwPlatformId was used uninitialized and thus was invalid).

Hi Matt,

Your patch causes declarations and code in the ImmGetVirtualKey
function to be mixed, something that's only permitted in C99. Most
likely you'll want to either initialize the size field in the
OSVERSIONINFOA struct declaration or move the statement to an
appropriate place after the declarations.

Andrew