configure.ac: when checking for ALSA, look for snd_pcm_recover() instead of snd_pcm_hw_params_get_access() (try 2)

Andrew Nguyen arethusa26 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 15:51:41 CDT 2010

I hate to nitpick once more, but there are a few things I noticed. My
alsa-lib tells me:
include/pcm.h:int snd_pcm_recover(snd_pcm_t *pcm, int err, int silent);

Therefore, the statement "int ret = snd_pcm_recover(NULL, NULL,
NULL);" is somewhat incorrect.

Secondly, I think it should be sufficient to drop the
AC_COMPILE_IFELSE macro entirely. The purpose in the original test was
to distinguish between the version supplied in ALSA 0.9.x and ALSA
1.x, so, while I don't feel strongly about the matter either way, just
checking for the existence of the function should be sufficient, as is
done in other tests.