gameux.dll implementation stub

Mariusz Pluciński vshader at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 05:56:11 CDT 2010

Hello
As you maybe know, I'm working on implementation of Game Explorer in
the Google Summer of Code. Main part of my work is now implementing
gaming APIs stored in gameux.dll library. I already sent patches
with headers, and I'm currently in the stage when stubs are ready to
start real implementation.

Unfortunately (for me) Wine is now in freeze stage, so I can't send
patches with new library to wine-patches. Instead, Vincent Povirk
suggested me to send them here to get feedback. It's very important
to me to know is my way of implementation valid, cause changing
something now is probably easier than modifying it in future.

Attached patches creates initial implementation of gameux library,
adds implementation of IClassFactory interface and stubs of
four interfaces' implementations: IGameExplorer, IGameExplorer2,
IGameStatistics and IGameStatisticsMgr. They also add initial
tests for each interface. Each test now checks behavior of
CoCreateInstance function while trying to create given interface.

To create library, I used parts of code created by Alistair
Leslie-Hughes, attached by him to bug 21261.

Thanks in advance