gameux.dll implementation stub

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 8 10:19:24 CDT 2010

Mariusz Pluciński <vshader at gmail.com> wrote at Jun 8, 2010 6:56 AM

>Hello

Greetings.

>As you maybe know, I'm working on implementation of Game Explorer in
>the Google Summer of Code. Main part of my work is now implementing
>gaming APIs stored in gameux.dll library. I already sent patches
>with headers, and I'm currently in the stage when stubs are ready to
>start real implementation.

To prevent some of us out here from thinking you sent your patches to the wrong place, could you preface the subject of your messages like this one with RFC:   That will allow us to run the patches and look closely at them to give them a critical review.

Also, you can still submit your patches, it looks like Alexandre committed the first two and might commit the remaining three you submitted.

Lastly, it looks like Release Candidate three for Wine 1.2 will be out on Friday and this may be the last one before the final release.

James McKenzie