No test summary line found

GOUJON Alexandre ale.goujon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 06:13:34 CDT 2010

Le 11/06/2010 11:58, Paul Vriens a écrit :
> Those are the results from the testbot:
I know, I received the log by mail and I submitted my patch before
sending it to wine-patches but I didn't understand it as an error.

> This means this new test is crashing on (that) NT4.

WNT4WSSP6.log
advapi32:security start - -
security.c:1427: Tests skipped: CreateWellKnownSid not available
security.c:1084: AccessCheck with MAXIMUM_ALLOWED got Access 0x00060019
security.c:1140: Tests skipped: AddAccessAllowedAceEx is not available
security.c:1223: Tests skipped: ConvertSidToStringSidA is not available
security.c:1997: Tests skipped: NULL account name doesn't work on NT4
security.c:2073: Tests skipped: CreateWellKnownSid not available
advapi32:security done (3221225477)

No test summary line found

3221225477 = 0xC0000005 = STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION but where does it come from ?
There is neither backtrace nor timeout log/explanation.

Whatever its origin, the next test after test_LookupAccountName() is test_security_descriptor() whereas my patch just modified test_GetNamedSecurityInfoA().

And a last question : Does win_skip do return ?
Some tests add a return after it, and others no.

Thanks