Two enhancement requests for winetricks

Jan Hoogenraad jan-winehq at h-i-s.nl
Sat Jun 12 00:30:04 CDT 2010

I can not yet see how the lowest common denominator end-user can use
this transparently (i.e. for example from the Ubuntu user interface shell).
Just clicking on an installation CD puts everything into ~/.wine.
I guess in some instances (e.g. installing add-ons or updates on
programs) one needs interaction.
Can wine handle multiple instances of the server for the different
directories, when applications from different start directories are
running in parallel ?

If this is not the officially documented, I think one cannot expect an
end-user to do this.

--
Jan Hoogenraad
Hoogenraad Interface Services