propsys: mention that the functions are stubs

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Tue Jun 15 09:10:57 CDT 2010

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010, Hans Leidekker wrote:
> Wouldn't it be sufficient for our purposes to just count every first
> fixme in a WINAPI function as a stub? As it is now there's a large
> percentage of fixmes that don't include the 'stub' keyword.
> > I would further argue that even a human reading the log would have no
> > way to know as quite a few implemented functions still dump their parameters.
> > So even for humans it's better to add 'stub' to the FIXME message.
> I'd say we need turn those into traces and add fixmes for the
> unimplemented parts, if needed.

I agree with the turning these to TRACE()s part. In all the other places
I have seen they are TRACE()s, not FIXME()s. But they need the 'stub'
keyword either way to not be ambiguous.

Francois Gouget <fgouget at>
A particle is an irreducible representation of the Poincaré Group - Eugene Wigner