Brazilian Portuguese translation

Gustavo gugamilare at
Thu Jun 17 12:47:13 CDT 2010

I can see that the Brazilian translation is bad, so I'm translating winecfg.
I followed the instruction in the wiki [1] to create a .po file. At first I
tried to recover from the file Pt.rc

rc2po -t En.rc Pt.rc Pt.po

but I didn't have much luck, no existing translations are shown. Adding the

or even just

fails to create the file. Not much of a problem, I started from scratch. The
problem is, when I use the .po file to create the .rc file

Pt.po Pt.rc

only Brazilian Portuguese entries are created, and the Pt.rc file had
"Portuguese Portuguese" entries as well.

What should I do?