Brazilian Portuguese translation

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Thu Jun 17 16:56:16 CDT 2010

On 06/17/2010 11:48 PM, Gustavo wrote:
> Sorry, forgot to CC.
>

> 2010/6/17 André Hentschel <nerv at dawncrow.de <mailto:nerv at dawncrow.de>>
>

>     Try editing the rc files directly, it is not that hard.
>     also you might want to change some sizes(when text is wrapped in
>     your rebuild version of winecfg), that is also done in the rc files...
>
>     --
>
>     Best Regards, André Hentschel
>

> No that you mentioned it, it looks like po2rc is buggy as well. The
> entries in the .rc file generated sometimes are repeated.
po2rc has even more bugs. Now i'm fighting with it to read the po file
as utf-8 and not as ASCII. Having to filter out non 7bit clean
characters makes po2rc pretty pointless. There is a reason why Paul and
I pledged to deal with this pain...

bye
	michael

--
Michael Stefaniuc                           Tel.: +49-711-96437-199
Consulting Communications Engineer          Fax.: +49-711-96437-111