comctl32: restore focus if it was lost during the processing of PROPSHEET_SetWizButtons

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 18 09:13:05 CDT 2010

Aric Stewart <aric at codeweavers.com> wrote:

>Alexandre Julliard wrote:
>> Aric Stewart <aric at codeweavers.com> writes:
>>
>>> commit 87f9053ec43e0272e27280e1e7ab9674fc79b109
>>> Author: Aric Stewart <aric at codeweavers.com>
>>> Date:   Fri Jun 18 13:21:56 2010 +0900
>>>
>>>     comctl32: restore focus if it was lost during the processing of PROPSHEET_SetWizButtons
>>
>> It would probably be better to not disable buttons that don't need
>> it. What is this fixing?
>>

>I can modify the patch to do that.
>
>This is triggering a bug on the mac that causes the window manager to
>loose track of where to send messages causing the resulting dialog to be
>unable to get mouse events.

Thank you for taking time to fix this.  What is the bug report number so that I can go out and vote for it.  I've experienced this lately while running some regression tests and I thought that it was just my system messing up (I've had to reboot it several times in the last week or so.)

BTW, 10.6.4 has been released, 700MB download :(

James McKenzie