Please resend the fixed gcov patch by tomorrow so I can test building with it :)

Peter Davies ultratwo at
Fri Jun 18 13:40:59 CDT 2010

On 18 June 2010 01:50, Scott Ritchie <scott at> wrote:
> Hey Peter,
> Was just hoping you'd make the (I believe trivial) change to your gcov
> patch that Alexandre wanted and submit it by tomorrow so it creeps into
> the next RC.  I want to start messing around with profiled package
> builds this weekend :)
> Anyway, keep up the good work!
> Thanks,
> Scott Ritchie

I didn't send it because the change was so trivial (I have now). Note
you will need to build wine-preloader without PGO (and with a
libport.a without PGO) or you will get libc linking errors.