richedit: Add WB_ISDELIMITER value to richedit.h

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at
Sun Jun 20 18:15:21 CDT 2010

Dylan Smith wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 6:00 PM, James McKenzie
> <jjmckenzie51 at <mailto:jjmckenzie51 at>> wrote:
>     While looking for implementation guidance at
>     <>, came across the value for WB_ISDELIMITER
>     which was not in richedit.h.  This patch adds this value which
>     will be necessary for full implementation of this function.
> WB_LEFT, WB_RIGHT, and WB_ISDELIMITER are defined in winuser.h because
> they are used by the normal edit control.  The other WB_* constants
> are used by the richedit control, so are defined in richedit.h.
> Just include winuser.h.
You are correct.  I've added a line to my in-process richedit.h to
annotate this.

The patch can and should be ignored.

BTW, I'm looking at an old patch (again) and am working on the tests first.

James McKenzie