RFC: Patch to add EM_FINDWORDBREAK tests

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 20 19:02:47 CDT 2010

All:

While working on a problem with The Sword (a bible program), I noticed
that an empty yellow box kept appearing.  I then ran the program from
the terminal and up popped what looked like a never ending stream of
EM_FINDWORDBREAK stub entries.

A further investigation (with Google's help) reveals that Brian Chang
submitted implementation of this function with tests.  I then found
Dan's reply that one of the tests needed.  I attempted to add this test
and am requesting assistance, and if possible crosstest file so I can
run it on XP.

Thank you.

James McKenzie