[APPDB] Updated test_appData

Alexandru Băluț alexandru.balut at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 15:40:22 CDT 2010

Hi Alexander,

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 21:52, Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes <
alex at thehandofagony.com> wrote:

>  Mandag 21. juni 2010 20.52.20 skrev Alexandru Băluț :
> > Updated test_appData, because using downloadurl objects does not work
> > anymore, because appData.listSubmittedBy() ignores queued downloadurls.
> > I also fixed a bug in url.php: after creating an Url, the create function
> > does not update the object properly.
> >

> Hello,
>
> It's great that you're submitting patches! You could split this patch in
> two,
> since it contains two separate changes.

I was thinking the changed test also works as a test case for the url.php
change.. It does not matter, I'll resend.

Also, I see that you're using GIT to generate the patches. Could you do that
> with 'git format-patch -o out' and send the files generated in out/?

What would be the improvement over the way I submitted the last 2 patches?

Thanks,
Alex